Saturday, January 23, 2010

Playing Catch Up

So thanks to Joey Im SUPER behind on this Blog!! =) It was all for good reasons thou.. Trip to Detroit turned out SOO much better then I could ever imagined.. We had amazing seats (Videos/Photos, I promise I will be posting soon) My girls and I were only a few feet from the stage.. We got to drink with the band & thru it all we managed to meet Joey on the Mack Daddy Bus!! Johnny let 118 girls on that bus & I was #118!! Ive never met Joey before so it was sorta surreal.. But I forgot to mention that we shared a Birthday!!! In fact I really dont remember if I said anything to him..
Anyways... Blog will come later because I have ALOT coming up.. in fact I got an Email for the Screening Next wed in Wheeling!!! Super Super Excited! Im actually waiting to wake up & someone say you have been Punked!! Now if I could just get off that Wait list & on that Cruise Ship I would be a Happy girl...
So Here we Go.. Blog updates Galore & SO many Updates to come... YOU Guys Ready???

No comments:

Post a Comment