Monday, March 15, 2010

Coming Home Screening-Wheeling, WV by @covergirl_76

SOURCE



My next trip was a total suprise! When NKOTB announced the Demnd It contest I had very little opes of being one of the lucky few to get to attend, but I still entered JUST IN CASE! I was talking w/ Lisa & Suzi on bbm when Suzi said she had gotten a ticket, a few minutes later Lisa got hers...at this point I was prayin I'd get one too! About 2 minutes later I got the email! I started screaming, scared the crap outta the cat & my kids! LOL
A few other BH's from Ohio met at my house that morning so we could all ride there together.

Thanks to Patti we were the first group in line! We waited outside in the cold ALL DAY but it was worth it to get prime seats close to the guys!

Luckily the theater allowed us to use the bathroom inside & be able to thaw out from time to time!

The local news came while we were waiting & asked who wanted to be interviewed-no one else would do it so I was elected by default LOL

Later in the evening I was elected once again for the live news broadcast-guess I was the BH spokeswoan for the day!
When they FINALLY let us in the theater we chose the seats right behind the guys-well there was 1 row between us for Armando & Charlie.

I didn't want to sit in front of them bc I knew I'd be constantly turning around to see what they were doing.

Here's the video I took of the guys entrance, when D0nnie came up to his seat he was throwing popcorn so I took a handful of mine & threw some back at im LOL

It was surreal getting to watch them watch the movie! They were constantly elbowing each other making comments, yelling out at the screen. Donnie was on his BB most of the time taking pix of the screen! Lisa caught Jordan singing along to the concert footage of "I'll Be Loving You Forever"....a once in a lifetime experience for sure! From now on I won't go to the movies without picturing those 5 silouhettes in front of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment