Thursday, November 5, 2009

Could YOU be the next Jordan Knight?

SOURCE

Jordan Knight, has recently taken cue from American Idol creator, Simon Fuller and Bad Boy owner, Diddy, who now has his show Starmaker. Knight has decided to host his own talent search, “Jordan Idol.” He is looking for that special individual who has “IT.”

“You don’t really look for a certain something. Well, actually, you do look a certain something,” he laughed. “They have to have it. They don’t have to have the perfect look, the perfect voice, the perfect moves — they just have to have something special. It’s hard to come by. I’m looking for it. It, are you out there?”

Knight references how he was found from obscurity and given the rare opportunity to showcase his talents, and this is the inspiration behind his search.

“This idea of ‘Jordan Idol’ came up while I was in the recording studio in Boston, and a lot of fans showed up outside the recording studio, and I just went out there with a [video camera],” he told MTV News. “I said, ‘Who here could sing? Maybe you could sing background on my record?’ And a couple girls sang, and I posted it up on YouTube.”

Now I know what you all are probably thinking. “I belt out melodious tunes in the shower ever day. How hard could it be?” Okay. Well do any of you guys remember former idol contestant, William Hung?? If not, please don’t google him, and if so, God bless you. Trust me, we don’t need another William Hung.

Knight has already held auditions in Nashville and is currently undergoing the search in New York. So hurry, because you could be the FIRST “Jordan Idol.”

No comments:

Post a Comment