Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Donnie Marshmellowtweet 12/02/09



The innocence. The mullet. The socks. The rat tails. The hilarity of it all.... priceless. Joe and Jordan could barely not laugh.

I suppose, in way, its like this...

If you ever lost a dear friend and never got to say all the things you wanted to say...

Then for years you could only dream about what you would say if you had a second chance...

You tell yourself... If I could only do it again... I would tell that old friend that I love them every single chance that I could...

But you know this will never be possible...

Until one day... That old friend returns to your life... At a time when you need them most...

That is who we are...
You all and us... Together!

And I will tell you all that I love you, that I appreciate you, that I am with you always... EVERY SINGLE CHANCE THAT I CAN.

And I will cherish the love you give to me... Every single day!

For in each other... We have found a bond like no other. Let us continue to honor it and nurture it and cherish it... For it is a blessing.

I LOVE YOU. So much.

No comments:

Post a Comment