Friday, December 25, 2009

From Joeys Blog: Mac Pac 3000 Update

SOURCE

To all of my peeps who purchased a Mac Pac, I, once again, give you my word that your transactions are safe. And just when they were ready to go out- PayPal shipping site crashed (and this was after some really annoying issues on the PayPal side). My patience is wearing thin and I'm sure yours is as well. Regardless of our hiccups, you will have your Mac Pacs with-in the next week or so if you are in the USA. In fact about 100 went out already.

Thank you for your overwhelming response to the Mac Pac 3000.

If you remember, the link went up too soon and so there was some confusion about "outside of US" orders. We have recently sent e-mails from joemacpac3000@gmail.com giving you options to either call in your order and/or resolve shipping to your country. Anette and Brittany and everyone at Meyer and Son are good people and care very much about you guys getting your Mac Pac.

After all is said and done, the buck stops here, so I apologize for any and all confusion. This was not a seemless operation. It was a special project for me and maybe I was a little too hands on. I should stick to singing and dancing. HOWEVER, it will all be worth it when I give you that first Mac Pac 3000 hug!!! oxoxo -jm

No comments:

Post a Comment