Sunday, December 13, 2009

Random Photos Donnies Posted this Week


My hands are full- of you- I'd rather it was full of your hips, shoulders, back, thighs, and more....

DWAIR now boarding... Can't tell you how much I love you all. Every day I spend with you all- is a gift to me! Yup.

At Z103dot5 with @TDot_Blockette Marisa... Happy Birthday! Much love to all those who braved the arctic chill in TO!

Another BH found me.... @JKs_drtydancr was at Target and heard the WOO!!!!!!

Okay... So they didn't WOO... But they did find me!!!! BH's in TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo!!!!

Early for a meeting... Leaving me ten minutes to catch up on some HUMPS!!!!!!!! Anybody wanna join me?

Here. This pic is a hint of the location to the address that I just tweeted from... Anybody hungry! Woooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment