Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Joey McIntyre & Wife Are Keeping Baby’s Name On The Down-Low

SOURCE

Joey McIntyre & Wife Are Keeping Baby’s Name On The Down-Low

Joey McIntyre and wife Barrett, who are currently gearing up for the arrival of their second son later this month, are keeping a big secret – they won’t tell anyone the name they’ve chosen!

“We haven’t told anyone,” the New Kids on the Block singer tells OK!’s Valerie Nome. “My sisters are mad at me. Some people go ‘yeah, her name’s gonna be blah-blah-blah.’ I think people are afraid of the reaction, good or bad. If you say a name, you’re very sensitive about the name, so you don’t want people to have that reaction and go [disparagingly] ‘mmmm’ whereas once the baby’s born, people are a little more inviting of that name.”

He laughs and adds, “God forbid we keep a couple secrets in this day and age.”

Joey and Barrett are already parents to 2-year-old Griffin who can’t wait to try on the Big Brother title: “My sister-in-law has a baby six months ago, so it was perfect timing,” says Joey. “Here is this beautiful little girl that he can be around and learn how to be gentle. He adores her. Hopefully it will be the same situation. It’s going to be fun to have a couple of boys around.”

The doting husband goes on to say that he feels like he can never do enough for his wife:

I give her back rubs. Back rubs are good. It’s a good way to put her to sleep, but I don’t give her enough back rubs, and I don’t do enough for her. I don’t think I’ll ever feel I do enough for her.

Over the weekend, the couple, who have been married since August 2003, took a trip together to get in some last minute quality time with Griffin: “We went to Disneyland this weekend to have some fun. We felt like we wanted to have one more special time with our son before we get another one coming along.”

No comments:

Post a Comment